Are you an experienced, enthusiastic yoga teacher? Are you passionate about making the practice both effective and accessible for all?
Mantra Yoga Studio located in Danvers, MA. is currently adding exceptional – experienced yoga teachers to both our teaching faculty and sublist.
To be considered applicants should have the ability to teach nights and weekends, though we will consider additional availability for the right candidate.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Two years teaching Hatha / Vinyasa to the general public in a group class format.
• A minimum of 200 hr Teacher Training from an accredited Yoga Alliance School.
• Well versed in the principles of yoga philosophy, alignment-based asana and demonstrate an understanding of modern movement modalities.
• Must be well versed in and be able to provide modifications for the clients benefit.
• Ability to teach to all levels of practitioners and quickly adjust class plans as needed to meet the ability of class participants.
• Strong verbal skills
• Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player
• Dependable, accountable and responsible with excellent attendance and punctuality
• Must be client focused and deliver a high level of customer service at all times in a professional, courteous, sensitive and friendly manner.
Mantra Yoga hires exception and enthusiastic teachers from within our community of diverse practitioners. To be considered for a position leading our community, teachers must display a willingness to be vibrant members of the community to more effectively benefit and lead our members to their desired goals.
To be considered contact Marlena directly.