– Studio Policy –
Class Registration / Cancellation Policy: registration in regularly scheduled classes is available online and with the Mantra Yoga app (available free in the app store). Pre-registration requires full payment at the time of registration. Class reservations can be canceled online up to 3 hours before the start of class. Reservations not canceled before this time will be deducted from your class card and unlimited members are subject to a Late Cancel / No-Show fee of $15 back charged to your credit card on file. We are unable to accept emailed cancellations. Please See – How To Cancel My Booking
Holiday/Member Events/Special Classes: Advance registration is required as attendance is limited. Cancellation of 12 hours prior to the start of class is required, allowing those on our waitlist to be properly notified of opening. Firm Late cancel/No Show fee applies.
Class Card Expiration: All class packages have an expiration (please refer to your sales receipt for specific date). Class packages allow participation in classes up to the allocated amount of the package. They are offered at 10% – 25% off the regular priced single class rate and cannot be extended for any reason. If you are unclear about your commitment to participation in the classes with the terms of the class pass, you are welcomed to purchase a single class that has no expiration date at the regular price. Please choose your packages wisely.
Workshop Policy: Workshops are nonrefundable and for use on the date/time and event purchased only. If you are unable to attend your event, you may give your spot to a friend with 24 hr written notice to the email provided with your purchase receipt. Mantra Yoga commits to hosting events based on pre-enrollment and secures presenters based on that commitment. Due to this, our workshop policy is firm and without exception.
Late Arrivals: We understand life happens and we do our very best to accommodate when possible. However, to ensure the zen of our participants and safety of their personal possessions we must lock the studio door at the start of our sessions. Please plan ahead accordingly for traffic, parking and any other time restrictions in order to arrive 10 minutes before class begins.
Cellphones are a distraction for you and all others around you attending class and are prohibited from the studio entirely. They must be left in the reception cubbies with your other belongings. Teachers and managers have the right to ask any student to leave the studio if he or she conflicts with this policy. Exceptions are made for on-call medical personnel only, no other personal "emergencies" of any kind are acceptable as an exception.
Age Restrictions: All clients attending classes must be 18 yrs old and able to understand and accept the risk of a physically challenging exercise. Clients 15 – 17 may attend class with a parents authorization on file prior to the start of their first class. All students in the class must be at least 15 yrs old to attend adult classes.
Payment Types: We accept Cash, MC, Visa, Discover, and Amex. We do not accept checks.
- There is a $10 minimum purchase required for all credit card transactions.
Refund Policy: Unless otherwise stated, all sales are final. There are no refunds or transfers on any purchases barring health emergencies at the sole discretion of Mantra Yoga, LLC. In the rare event, there is a refund granted, a 20% transaction processing fee will be charged.
Class Schedule: We remain open 7 days a week. We will close due to inclement weather, studio maintenance or as we see fit and may provide abbreviated schedules on holidays. Our class schedule and teachers are subject to change without notice and are available on our schedule page.
- Mantra Memberships are automatically renewed and may be canceled after the initial term with written notice. Memberships require a credit card on file to be billed each month. Cancellation in writing is required 30 days in advance of next billing to ensure no future billing. Once your written notice has been provided via email and processed, you will receive a written confirmation and notice of the membership cancellation ensuring no further billing.
- Membership Restrictions: Class cards and memberships apply to regularly scheduled group classes. Workshops, specialty classes, private sessions and community classes are an additional fee.
- Class Card Expiration: All class packages have an expiration (please refer to your sales receipt for specific date). Class packages allow participation in classes up to the allocated amount of the package. They are offered at 10% – 25% off the regular priced single class rate and cannot be extended for any reason. If you are unclear about your commitment to participation in the classes with the terms of the class pass, you are welcomed to purchase a single class that has no expiration date at the regular price. Please choose your packages wisely.
- Fee's: We’re committed to offering fair accessible pricing to our loyal clients. Once you become a Mantra Yoga member your active membership & fees will be grandfathered in without future change, provided your membership remains active and your account is in good standing. However, all other fees are subject to change without notice.
- Unlimited Packages are consecutive days and are in effect on the date of purchase. These packages cannot be paused or frozen once activated.
- Class Packages are for individual yogi’s only and cannot be shared.