We are committed to consistency and remaining open seven days a week, scheduling only one day a year as closed on Christmas day.
We may modify our schedule due to inclement weather and offer abbreviated holiday schedules. Save our schedule page to your mobile phone home screen for quick easy on-the-go access for regularly for updates and registration.
Please add [email protected] to your approved email list so you’ll be properly notified of any schedule changes in a timely manner.
Classes start on time. Once class begins our front door will be locked securing our client’s personal belongings, safety, and bliss. Please arrive early providing ample time for parking and class check-in. We know life happens and we’ll try to be aware of our front door once class begins to allow you access, however, if you are 5 or more minutes late we cannot allow access to class as it would be too disruptive to those in attendance.
- Class Registration / Cancellation Policy: registration in regularly scheduled classes is available online but is not required. Pre-registration requires full payment at the time of registration. Class reservations can be canceled online up to 3 hours before the start of class. Classes not canceled before this time will be deducted from your class card. For monthly unlimited members only: a late cancel or no-show will result in a $15 fee. We are unable to accept emailed cancellations.
- Age Restrictions: All clients attending classes must be 18 yrs old and able to understand and accept the risk of physically challenging exercise. Clients 15 – 17 may attend class with a parents authorization on file prior to the start of their first class. All students in the class must be at least 15 yrs old to attend adult classes.
- Class Packages are for individual yogi’s only and cannot be shared with family & friends.
- Membership Restrictions: Class cards and memberships apply to regularly scheduled group classes. Workshops, specialty classes, private sessions and community classes are an additional fee.
- 10 Class Card Expiration: All class packages have an expiration (please refer to your sales receipt for specific date). Class packages are offered at 10% – 25% off the regular priced class and cannot be extended for any reason. If you are unclear about your commitment to using your classes over 1 year, you are welcomed to purchase a single class that has no expiration date at the regular price. Please choose your packages wisely.
- Unlimited Packages are consecutive days and are in effect on the date of purchase. These packages cannot be paused or frozen once activated.
- Mantra Memberships are automatically renewed and may be canceled after the initial term with written notice. Memberships require a credit card on file to be billed each month. Cancellation in writing is required 30 days in advance of next billing to ensure you no further billing.
- Payment Types: We accept Cash, MC, Visa, Discover, and Amex. We do not accept checks. There is a $10 minimum purchase required for all credit card transactions.
- Refund Policy: Unless otherwise stated, all sales are final. There are no refunds or transfers on any purchases barring health emergencies at the sole discretion of Mantra Yoga, LLC. In the rare event, there is a refund granted, a 10% transaction processing fee will be charged.
- Workshop Policy: Workshops are nonrefundable and for use on date/time and event purchased only. If you are unable to attend your event, you may give your spot to a friend with 24 hr written notice. Mantra Yoga commits to hosting events based on pre-enrollment and secures presenters based on that commitment. Due to this, our workshop policy is firm and without exception.
- Class Schedule: We remain open 7 days a week. We will close due to inclement weather, studio maintenance and provide abbreviated schedules on holidays. Class schedule and teachers are subject to change.
- Prices: We’re committed to offering fair accessible pricing to our loyal clients. Once you become a Mantra Yoga member your membership fees will be grandfathered in without future change. However, all other fees are subject to change without notice.