New Student Promotional Packages
first visit only – one per client
$24012 mos. exp.
$14012 mos. exp.
$806 mos. exp.
The above packages are for use with all 60, 75 and 90 minutes regular class. Community classes, workshops and specialty classes are an additional fee. Please see important information below.
Reduced Rates: Are available in studio for full time students at an accredited school, full time school teachers, fire fighters, police, active members of military and seniors (65+). These rates are only available in studio with a recent photo ID of position at the time of purchase.
- Class Card Expiration: All class packages expire 12 months from date of purchase (except when noted otherwise – please refer to your sales receipt). Class packages are offered at 10% – 25% off the regular priced class and cannot be extended for any reason. If you are unclear of your commitment to using your classes over 1 year, you are welcomed to purchase a single class that has no expiration date at the regular price. Please choose your packages wisely.
- Unlimited Packages: are consecutive days and are effective on date of purchase. These packages cannot be paused or frozen once activated.
- Monthly auto-renew may be canceled after initial 3 months. During that time it may not be canceled for any reason. Requires credit card on file to be billed each month. Cancellation in writing required 30 days in advance of next billing.
- Payment Types : We accept Cash, MC, Visa, Discover and Amex. We do not accept checks. There is a $10 minimum purchase required for all credit card transactions.
- Membership Restrictions: Class cards and memberships apply to regularly scheduled classes. Workshops, specialty classes and community classes are an additional fee.
- Refund Policy: Unless otherwise stated in the event description, all sales are final. There are no refunds or transfers on any purchases barring health emergencies at the sole discretion of Mantra Yoga, LLC. In the event there is a refund granted, a 10% transaction processing fee will be charged.
- Class Packages are for individual yogi’s only and cannot be shared with family & friends.
- Class Registration / Cancellation Policy: registration in regularly scheduled classes is available online for most classes to current members but is not required. Pre-registration requires full payment at the time of registration. Class reservations can be cancelled online up to 3 hours before the start of class. Classes not cancelled before this time will be deducted from class card. For monthly unlimited members only: a late cancel or no-show will result in a $15 fee. We are unable to accept emailed cancellations.
- Age Restrictions: All clients attending class must be 18 yrs old and able to understand and accept the risk of physically challenging exercise. Clients 15 – 17 may attend class with a parents authorization on file prior to the start of their first class. All student in class must be at least 15 yrs old to attend adult classes.