WARM & FREINDLY
• Ask us about the super sweet bonuses you receive with your new client special!
• Ask us about the SUPER BONUS you receive when your become a member before your intro special ends!
They're so good we can't share them online and simply have to give them to you in person :)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
+ "Do I need to book my classes?"
Yes, we require advanced booking to ensure all our members are comfortable and have lots of personal space for practice. A great part of your Fresh Start package is your Fresh Formula Session when we'll work with you to pick your perfect classes, assist you with bookings and get you set up for success. If you need assistance booking your first class please contact us so we may further assist.
+ "How should I prepare for class?"
- Drink plenty of water the day of class.
- Avoid eating for 3 hrs before class. If you must eat, choose something lite that is easily digestable such as a bannana.
- Arrive clean and avoid wearing heavy scents such as parfume.
- Wear comfortable moisture wicking clothing. No fancy clothing required, just items that are comfortable for you to twist, bend and move freely in.
+ "What to do upon my first visit to Mantra Yoga?"
- Arrive 10 minutes before the start of class allowing time to park and check in upon arrival at the front desk.
- All your personal belongings and shoes will remain in the storage cubbies provided in the reception area prior to entering the main studio.
- Speak with the teacher if this is your first practice or you need assistance working around an injury.
- Settle in on your mat and before class and take a few minutes to relax and get comfortable... Aaaahhhh, enjoy class!
+ "What should I Expect?"
Expect to be welcomed into our community and be provided all the support you need. Yes, you can do this! We offer Aligned classes for those starting out and Strength classes for those that are more advanced.
+ "What do I need to bring?"
Bring your own yoga mat and water bottle. However, we offer mats that you may borrow if needed and additional props for use during classes. More importantly, bring an open mind and a willingness to explore all the possibilities of YOU.
+ "What class should I take?"
If you're brand new to the practice, we recommend starting with our Basic's classes to build a solid foundation of alignment. You may feel comfortable in any of our Aligned and Calm style classes too. If you're not new to the practice, you'll enjoy our Strength style classes for a challenge.
+ "How do I book a place in a class?
Our online Schedule is mobile friendly. You may save a shortcut to our schedule page to your phone's home screen for quick easy viewing on the go or download our free Mantra Yoga app in the app store! Once your Mantra Yoga account is set up (upon your first visit in studio or your first online purchase) you may simply log in using your email address to create a password to book classes, view your account visits, and bookings.
+ "Can I bring my family members or friends?"
Yes, we love that! Included in your trial membership are many perks and bonuses including two free BUDDY PASSES. Please speak with us at the front desk to receive your Welcome Packet :)