WARM & FREINDLY
GET FRESH MEMBERSHIP
- Unlimited Yoga
- Two Free Buddy Passes
- 20 % Off our Clean Water Bottle
One intro offer per client • 30 consecutive days of unlimited yoga begins upon the first visit
• Practice 10 times during your trial membership and receive $10 off your monthly Platinum membership every month!
• Enroll in our Platinum membership before your trial ends and receive $40 off your first month!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
+ "How should I prepare for class?"
- Drink plenty of water the day of class.
- Avoid eating for 3 hrs before class. If you must eat, choose something lite that is easily digestable such as a bannana.
- Arrive clean and avoid wearing heavy scents such as parfume.
- Wear comfortable moisture wicking clothing. No fancy clothing required, just items that are comfortable for you to twist, bend and move freely in.
+ "What to do upon my first visit to Mantra Yoga?"
- Arrive 10 minutes before the start of class allowing time to park and check in upon arrival at the front desk.
- All your personal belongings and shoes will remain in the storage cubbies provided in the reception area prior to entering the main studio.
- Speak with the teacher if this is your first practice or you need assistance working around an injury.
- Settle in on your mat and before class and take a few minutes to relax and get comfortable... Aaaahhhh, enjoy class!
+ "What should I Expect?"
Expect to be welcomed into our community and be provided all the support you need. Yes, you can do this! We offer Aligned classes for those starting out and Strength classes for those that are more advanced.
+ "What do I need to bring?"
Bring your own yoga mat and water bottle. However, we offer mats that you may borrow if needed and additional props for use during classes. More importantly, bring an open mind and a willingness to explore all the possibilities of YOU.
+ "What class should I take?"
If you're brand new to the practice, we recommend starting with our Basic's classes to build a solid foundation of alignment. You may feel comfortable in any of our Aligned and Calm style classes too. If you're not new to the practice, you'll enjoy our Strength style classes for a challenge.
+ "How do I book a place in a class?
Our online Schedule is mobile friendly. You may save a shortcut to our schedule page to your phone's home screen for quick easy viewing on the go! Once your Mantra Yoga account is set up (upon your first visit in studio or your first online purchase) you may simply log in using your email address to create a password to book classes, view your account visits, and reservations.
+ "Can I bring my family members or friends?"
Yes, we love that! Included in your trial membership are many perks and bonuses including two free BUDDY PASSES. Please speak with us at the front desk to receive your Welcome Packet :)