New: Summer Community Yoga Classes
Have fun, flow and join our newly graduated Mantra Yoga Teacher Training graduates on your mat in the flow of the season.
Classes will include a variety of styles and approaches, bringing just what you need at the right time. These Ayurvedic inspired practices are based on the season, time of the day and are suitable for all levels of practitioners.
Community classes are offered in selfless service of our community and for the greater good, taking our work and practice off the mat and out into the world. Your generous donations and purchase of these classes are gratefully accepted. With your help, the profits from these classes will be provided to local charities in the Danvers area.
WHO: All members may attend using their current full memberships. Don't have a membership? No problem, you may pay $10.00 for booking to attend.
HOW: Advanced Registration is required. Booking Policy for Community Classes as follows:
- Day and evening: 21 days - 3 hrs prior to the start of class
- 6 am Community Classes: 21 days - 8 pm the night before class.
- Class attendance max: 10
- Class attendance min: 3
Once a class meets its max, a waitlist will be added. If a spot opens you will be notified and added to the class attendance. Should a classes preregistration not meet the minimum required, the class will be canceled at the close of booking time and a credit will be issued back to your Mantra Yoga account for future use.
- Early Morning Community: (Advancing) A Flow to get you moving, sweating and ready to meet the day with energy
- Basic's Community Flow: (Aligned) No fancy tricks here, this alignment based class will offer longer holds to set the foundations for a lifelong practice.
- Community Flow: (Advancing) Strong and Powerful, these classes will keep you moving with fun sequencing and fluid transitions.
- Community Stretch: (Calm) This Hatha inspired floor-based practice is perfect for the late morning and designed for all levels who seek to stretch out tight tired muscle while infusing calm mindful meditative techniques.
Don't miss these awesome classes! Register now with the free Mantra Yoga App on your phone at our online schedule page.