January - June 2018
200 HR RYT Teacher Training
with Marlena Bruno E-RYT 500, YACEP
and Guest Teachers
This transformational experience is for those aspiring to teach yoga as well as those simply looking to deepen their personal practice as modern-day yogis.
Designed to align with your demanding schedule, this teacher training will root you in both the art and science of yoga.
With the completion of this 200 in-class hours course, you'll not only be ready and well prepared to teach yoga, but also live a more fulfilling, rewarding life.
Over the course of this 200 hr Mantra Yoga Teacher Training you will explore:
- Asanas — Yoga Postures, how to modify, postural alignment and injury prevention.
- Anatomy and Kinesiology — as it applies to a holistic yoga practice.
- Energetics and Subtle Body — Chakras, Nadis, Bundhas, and Mudras.
- Philosophy — Through the study of various texts, The eight-limbed path
- Pranayama — breath techniques for desired results
- Teaching Methodology — finding your authentic voice, creating & holding space, effective cueing, observation and hands-on assists.
- Sequencing — Effective and dynamic sequences of desired results.
- Ayurveda — An overview of the yogas sister science of health for well being.
- Meditation — Various technique to teach and apply it in daily life.
- Yin Yoga & Restorative Yoga — An overview in addition to this Vinyasa teacher training.
- Teaching for Special Circumstances — Prenatal and injury modifications.
- The Business of Yoga — The ethics and responsibility of teaching and how to thrive while teaching what you love.
+Real teaching experience at Mantra Yoga
+Continued support through feedback, mentoring and opportunities to teach at Mantra Yoga.
A schedule for the modern day yogi:
Regular weekends hours (6): Fri: 6 pm-9 pm, Sat: 8 am-5 pm, Sun: 9 am-2 pm
Immersion Weekends hours (2): Friday – Sunday: 8 am – 5 pm
January 19 -21, Anatomy Immersion weekend
February 2-4 and 23-25
March 9-11, Methodology Immersion weekend
May 11-13 and 25-27
Jun 9th: Saturday, 11am-5pm Graduation day.
Tuition:$500 nonrefundable deposit is due at the time of application to review your application and hold your spot in the training. Should your application not be accepted your deposit will be refunded in full.
$2800: Early Bird paid in full by November 15th, 2017
$3100: Paid in full by January 3rd, 2018
Payment plan available upon request
above investments include $500 deposit at time of application
Further details and program application located on our Teacher Training webpage