- This class has passed.
MANTRA 200 HR. TEACHER TRAINING
January 5 @ 6:00 pm
- Asanas — Yoga Postures, how to modify, postural alignment and injury prevention.
- Anatomy and Kinesiology — as it applies to a holistic yoga practice.
- Energetics and Subtle Body — Chakras, Nadis, Bundhas, and Mudras.
- Philosophy — Through the study of various texts, The eight-limbed path
- Pranayama — breath techniques for desired results
- Teaching Methodology — finding your authentic voice, creating & holding space, effective cueing, observation and hands-on assists.
- Sequencing — Effective and dynamic sequences of desired results.
- Ayurveda — An overview of the yogas sister science of health for well being.
- Meditation — Various technique to teach and apply it in daily life.
- Yin Yoga & Restorative Yoga — An overview in addition to this Vinyasa teacher training.
- Teaching for Special Circumstances — Prenatal and injury modifications.
- The Business of Yoga — The ethics and responsibility of teaching and how to thrive while teaching what you love.
Regular weekends hours (6): Fri: 6 pm-9 pm, Sat: 8 am-5 pm, Sun: 9 am-2 pm
Immersion Weekends hours (2): Friday – Sunday: 8 am – 5 pm
January 19 -21, Anatomy Immersion weekend
February 2-4 and 23-25
March 9-11, Methodology Immersion weekend
May 11-13 and 25-27
Jun 9th: Saturday, 11am-5pm Graduation day.
$3100: Paid in full by January 3rd, 2018