Calm classes focus on calming both body and mind. These classes explore longer holds and use of props allowing deeper exploration of energetic alignment for comfort.
• Calm classes may incorporate strengthening postures, bolsters, blankets, essential oils, meditation and candlelight.
• Calm classes are recommended and beneficial for all levels.
Aligned Yoga Class
• Aligned classes focus on setting the foundation of proper alignment, breath and focus of mind.
• Aligned classes combine proper placement and engagement of the joints, muscles and introduce expansive breath practices.
• Aligned classes are suitable for all levels and recommended for beginners.
Strength classes focus on transitioning fluidly between yoga postures with connection of breath.
• Strength classes build the core strength required for arm balances and advancing postures that are woven into these classes.
• Strength classes are challenging and are not recommended for beginners.