Do you want to create a change in the world? Do you want to improve your health and have fun while doing it? Let’s do it together! Join us for a joyful practice and community celebration with the Mantra Yoga Teacher Training graduates.
Date: Saturday, June, 9th
Time: 12 pm - 2 pm
Twelve joyful teachers will share their love of this beneficial practice with you and others of all levels through a physical practice of foundational postures designed to leave you feeling strong, calm, and rejuvenated, you'll also be helping kids to effect change in the world for the better. That's a powerful gift that keeps on giving through the generations... you simply can't help feeling really amazing about that, too!
I’m excited, how do I join in the fun?
• Register online or in person at Mantra Yoga.
• Bring your yoga mat and water bottle.
• Cash donations are gratefully accepted for door prizes and raffle tickets. Cash is preferred however checks and credit cards are accepted for auction items.
Raffles, Door Prizes, Auctions and of course Yoga!
A very special shout out and thank you to our sponsors who have generously donated these amazing offerings available for your pleasure.
• Kim Nails and Spa, Beverly - http://bit.ly/2s7npnp
• Gina Davis
• Blu Karma - blukarmadanvers.com
• Mckinnons - mckinnonsmarkets.com
• Daniella's Cafe - daniellascafe.com
• Jessica Brenna @ Tre Noi Salon - trenoisalon.com
• New Brother's Danvers - newbrothersdanvers.com
• Gio's Danvers - giospizzadanvers.com
• Danvers House of Pizza - newdanvershouseofpizza.com
• Allison Byrnes - allisonsmithyoga.com
• Stone Wall Realty - stonewallre.com
• Mandee's Pizza - mandeespizza.net
• Lorraine Gibbs - intuitiveinsightsastrology.com
• Danvers Indoor Sports - http://www.danversindoorsports.com/
• CB Photography
• House of Roulx - https://www.houseofroulx.com/
• Amy Holland - www.amyrebeccapainting.com
• Maison Esthetique - maisonesthetique.net
• Sally Palmer - revivemindfulness.com
• En Vogue Salon & Day Spa - envoguespa.com
• Kat Williams
• Corrie Sanders - https://csanders8.myrandf.com/
• Scott Whitlow
• Emily Lyons - https://www.instagram.com/thesavvyoilers/
• Kristine Paglia
What, When, Where and How?
• Arrive at 12 pm - check in at the front desk to be entered for door prizes and receive your raffle tickets.
• 12: 00 - 12:30 - Bidding for silent auction and raffle items.
• 12:30 - 1:45: Joyfully Practice!
• 1:45 - 2:00 pm: Winners are announced and presented their awesome prizes!
How am I helping the world? We’re glad you asked!
• All proceeds from this event will go to support Beverly based non-profit Change is Simple, Inc. This wonderful organization partners with local schools to teach kids about sustainability, taking care of our natural resources, their health, and the health of the planet.
• Change is Simple started in 2011 with a big dream in one classroom with $70 in supplies. Today they have gone on to educate over 20,000 kids. Program costs just $50 per student, per year - but community support is more important than ever, just 25% of the program cost is paid by schools, the remainder is raised through fundraising and your generous donations.
I want to join the fun... but I have an injury, can I still participate?
• Only those attending the event can participate in auctions and raffles. However, you may join us at the studio and relax during practice in our reception area until the awards ceremony at closing.
• If you can’t physically join us at Mantra Yoga on the day of the event, we hope you’ll generously donate directly to Change is Simple here.