Are you ready for the challenge?
Balanced & Strong Yoga Challenge
The holidays can be hectic! Leave them behind and set your intention for a healthy happy new year!
Get ready for 2015 with this transformational 30-Day Challenge!
Mantra Yoga's Annual Winter Yoga Strong & Balanced Challenge is starting soon! The Challenge starts January 1st and ends February 10th and will provide you with the opportunity to shed your holiday weight, clear your mind and cleanse your body. This challenge is meant to be a full mind, body and spirit experience. You will become physically stronger, more flexible, and rejuvenate from the inside out!
**Beginners and New Students encouraged to participate**
Interested? Of course you are!
- Complete 20 classes in 30 days
- Attend a variety of classes and 1 workshop during the 30 days.
- Purchase the Balanced & Strong Challenge package: $129
- Plus the cost of the workshop you chose to attend
- If you have a current class package, unlimited package or are an auto pay member your package will be placed on temporary hold.
The Challenge Rewards:
- Complete the challenge and win unlimited yoga for February!
- Free Mantra Yoga Balanced & Strong Challenge T-Shirt.
- The biggest and best reward... a healthy balanced YOU!
- All participants must register at the studio to enter the challenge.
- You must start your challenge Between January 1st - January 10th and complete your challenge30 days after start.
- Auto pay members: please notify us of participation 10 days prior to your next billing to place monthly membership on temporary hold.
Can I go to any class or workshop? : Yes. The Strong & Balanced package is an unlimited package, you can attend any regularly scheduled class as often as you like. Choose any workshop on the Mantra schedule during the month of January that best suits your needs.
Can I take more than one class in a day? The idea of the Challenge is to develop commitment and consistency, so to meet the Challenge requirements; you must take 20 classes in 30 days. You arewelcome to come to two classes in a day, but it is not recommended for this challenge as the goal is to build a healthy sustainable long term practice.
What if I have to go out of town? If you must go out of town you may practice at out of state yoga studio . Please notify us of the dates you will be out of town so we can make a note on your account and continue to support you in your challenge. If you take a class at out of state studio, print and bring in your receipt to receive class credit for your challenge.
Helpful Tips To Get The Most Out Of The Yoga Challenge:
- Get 6-7 hours a night of sleep.
- Wake up and drink warm water with lemon.
- Over the day drink 2 liters of Water with lemon.
- Listen to your body over the 30-Day practice. Don¹t push too hard in class and consider giving yourself a gift of massage half way through the challenge.
- Tell 10 positive people about your 30-Day Yoga Challenge so you have a lot of support.
- Only play positive uplifting music, watch inspiring positive movies and read empowering books.
- Write a note to yourself and post it on your fridge that says: “Congratulations on being successful in completing the 30-Day Yoga Challenge!” We believe in the power of manifestation.
- Take time to be alone in nature.
- Refuse to be around others who are low energy or drag you down. Surround yourself with positive, high-energy, empowering people.
- Monitor your inner dialogue. You are what you think!!
- Meditate Regularly. Take time to be silent.
- Be kind. Treat yourself and others with kindness when you eat, exercise, play, work, love and everything else.
- Be at peace with everyone. You can only be in conflict if you participate. No one is capable of making you upset without your consent.
- Foods to avoid during the 30 days: Alcohol, Meat, Dairy (with the exception of organic whole Yogurt), Wheat/Yeast, and Sugar.
- Power Foods to eat over the 30 days: Almonds, Pumpkin Seeds, Yogurt, Blueberries, Broccoli, Carrots, Chili Peppers, Spinach, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Strawberries, Papaya, Pineapple & Kiwi, Mangoes, Apricots, Bananas, Garlic, Beans, Soybeans & Tofu, Ancient Grains and Oats
Let your transformation begin!!! We look forward to supporting you in this 30 day transformation of Mind, Body & Soul!!!
~ The Mantra Yoga Team
not to be combined with any other promotions or discounts