Schedule Update - New Class
They took the first step in a thousand miles journey. Six months later they now step on to the path of teaching this life changing practice and sharing what they love with others.
Congratulations to the 2018 Mantra Yoga Teacher Training graduates!
Mover the last six months they dove deep into their physical practice of asana, swam the depths of philosophy and learned the methodology of bundling it up into the gift of joy to share with the world.
Im incredibly proud of this group of teachers and thrilled to share them with you.
Alicia T. , Mary Beth C., , Lisa M. Lisa R., Kat W., Tina M., Joan W., Amy HC., Dawn B., Kristina P Roxanne L., Sally P.
Studio Assistant Manager (Part Time or Internship)
Mantra Yoga's mission is to provide access to the balanced, healthy body and calm state of mind within us all. We offer transformation to all who seek a healthy body and calm mind through the practice of yoga. We’re passionate about what we do and offering it to everybody in a supportive, welcoming environment.
The Assistant Studio Manager is incredibly passionate about inspiring, empowering and assisting our members to reach their individual personal goals while providing a stellar experience at Mantra Yoga.
- Assist clientele and provide superior customer service via class check-ins.
- Assist our members and team with our customer's journey and experience.
- Partner with studio owner to maintain a “like new” studio, manage props and inventory.
- Assist with Social Media accounts; Facebook, Instagram, etc.,
Qualifications & Experience:
- MUST LOVE YOGA
- Previous Customer Service experience is a plus
- Organized and effective time management skills
- Loves Social Media and understands how to effectively utilize and measure metrics.
Compensation: Hourly. All team members receive free unlimited membership and team member discounts on merchandise and special events.
Contact Marlena directly for further information